Monday 16 June 2014

New Layout & My First Feature!

I've only been back in Australia for a few days but it's definitely been busy! I'm not one to suffer from JetLag so I've had plenty of time to unpack, get in contact with friends and work, come up with lesson ideas, find some resources and go out. I've also had time to make a new layout for this blog. I've only had this for a few months, but I wanted something a bit brighter :)

I'm also happy as one of my TPT products has been featured on a blog called Teachers Love Freebies!
Click here to check it out. I love this blog as it features a variety of different TPT authors with some great products that are all FREE! Stop by and check it out, you might find something you like :)

I'm hoping to have some time this week to try out a new app and share it on here. If it works like it's supposed to, it will be very useful for organising your book collection. If you're like me, you have hundreds of books and sometimes it can be hard to remember exactly what you have. 

Hope you all have a great week ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment